Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is Crazy Talk!

So the last few days have been a little crazy, and without getting into details I'd like to let my readers know that the rest of the summer might be getting hectic for me!
In light of this, I want to mention that the Versatile Blogger Awards that I received from Zach and Kristy haven't gone unnoticed, I'm just working on it in the background when I can, along with some movie reviews and other columns. It's going to be so hard for me to find 10 blogs that I like that haven't already gotten the award, but I can think of a few. :)

I just had my first article posted at horrornews.net today, so I'm excited about that, check it out here: Handmade Horrors, Volume One: MORBID DECOR’s Classic Horror Lightbox Lamps Make Dave's store sell out! Buy EVERYTHING! <3

OK folks, the little man is grumpin and the electric is out till tomorrow cuz the landlord is a douche. Catch ya on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails