Saturday, June 12, 2010

handmade from the dripping, still beating heart...

Some of y'all may or may not know this about me, but I have got a big ole soft spot for anything handmade by a person - maybe because I'm a creative type myself, and definitely because I believe in giving real people my business as opposed to corporations. Besides, you can't deny the power of something that is one of a kind and skillfully crafted. Just look at Freddy Krueger's glove!

One of my favorite places on the net is Etsy - and lest you think that it's all just lace doilys and pastel patchwork quilts, fear not! Or be afraid, I don't care! I plan to showcase some of the cool horror related finds that I come across right here, so if you want to get some cool swag from cool people, stay tuned!

At the moment, I have a widget in the sidebar over this way ---->
it contains items from all over the site that I have marked as a favorite. Every day I will choose 4 items to display. If you have a horror themed Etsy shop and you'd like to be showcased, post your link in the discussions tab on our Facebook page (this way, even if I don't pick your items for a showcase, you're still getting some promotion!) http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=104601316255463&topic=17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails