Wednesday, July 7, 2010

new Handmade Horrors today!

Hallo fiends,
I've been recovering from a bit of surgery for the last week, so that's why it's been a bit quiet around here lately. I still have an awful lot of catching up to do in a few areas, but I wanted to pop in and let you know that I picked out 4 new Handmade Horrors today - see the sidebar to check it out!
So much great stuff has happened in the online horror community this week, I hope you haven't missed any of it. The Blood Sprayer's Italian Horror Week was a frightening plethora of great info, reviews, and tons more that I don't even know about because I've been so hopped up on pain meds that I can't see straight enough to read... But I plan to catch up on all I missed in the upcoming next few days now that I'm mostly back to normal!
Our bud Rob Delamorte published his long awaited interview with none other than Adrienne King over at HorrorNews.net today, you must go have a peek at that - you vino lovers will definitely appreciate what one of our favorite Final Girls is up to these days!
I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I'll come back and update if it comes back to me... This heat isn't helping my brain any! Melting medulla... aarrrggghhhh.....
You should "Like" my Facebook page iff'n ya don't mind... I do a lot of updating there, check the sidebar yet again for the button!
Keep cool, my fiends. Much love from the 3rd floor hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails