Saturday, July 24, 2010

Woot! The First Ever Billy Loves Stu Meme for Horror Bloggers

Blogger is being a jerk and not allowing me to reformat my text colors. I'm dealing with it, so should you :P

1: In Ten Words or Less, Describe Your Blog:
nutzoid writergrrl horrorfan pimpin scary stuff on tha realz

2: During What Cinematic Era Where you Born?
F: The Halloween Era (Late 70's to Early 80's) 1976 to be specific.
                                         
3: The Carrie Compatibility Question:
  (gay men and straight women - make your choice from section A)
    A: Billy Nolan or Tommy Ross, who would you take to the prom?
  (straight guys and lesbians - make your choice from section B)
    B: Sue Snell or Chris Hargensen, who would you take to the prom?
 Ok, well since I'm bisexual and I already have a guy, I'm gonna have to say Chris Hargensen because I really have a thing for bitchy chicks, only because me and my duct tape REALLY wanna teach them a lesson. Nancy Allen was hot as hell back then, too. Tommy Ross had one bitchin 'fro though.

4: You have been given an ungodly amount of money, and total control of a major motion picture studio - what would your dream Horror project be?
I haven't written it yet, but if my nightmares and vivid imagination are any indicator, it'll be scarier than most of the stuff that passes for horror these days.

5: What horror film "franchise" that others have embraced, left you cold?
Friday the 13th. They're great for a few laughs - Jason isn't scary. Also, how many fucking movies can they make about a machete-wielding psycho who walks while his victims run? It gets so boring! HOWEVER, F13 part 4 is classic because of Crispin Hellion Glover's amazingness.

6:  Is Michael Bay the Antichrist?
No, he just has more money than he knows what to do with, and can't seem to hire a talented writing/directing team to save his life.

7: Dracula, The Wolf Man, The Frankenstein Monster - which one of these classic villains scares you, and why?
Dracula, just because of all the bullshit romantic garbage he's unwittingly created over the decades. Hello? Twilight! EW!

8: Tell me about a scene from a NON HORROR Film that scares the crap out of you:
that boat ride in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory... Me no likey multi-legged insects!

9: Baby Jane Hudson invites you over to her house for lunch.  What do you bring?
A few joints of the kind bud... Alcoholics aren't my bag, baby. I suppose I oughta bring some snacks too, we're gonna need em!

10: So, between you and me, do you have any ulterior motives for blogging?  Come, on you can tell me, it will be our little secret, I won't tell a soul.
I'm trying to be a work at home mom. The thought of leaving my infant son in the care of anyone else scares the piss out of me. I'm a decent writer, and I love horror, so I figure if I stick to it long enough, either I'll get a paid gig or my Ad Sense will start bringing checks to my mailbox...

11: What would you have brought to Rosemary Woodhouse's baby shower?
Cloth Diapers made from the Shroud of Turin!
 
12: Godzilla vs The Cloverfield Monster, who wins?
Gamera!
 
13: If you found out that Rob Zombie was reading your blog, what would you post in hopes that he read it?
Give me your wife, please! Duct tape optional!

14: What is your favorite NON HORROR FILM, and why?
Probably Summer School... I loved it as a kid, Dean Cameron is an underrated comedic genius, I wish there had been a spinoff or sequel JUST about Chainsaw & Dave.
 
15: If blogging technology did not exist, what would you be doing?
Probably being more productive with my art. I should get off this damn box! 
thanks to Pax Romano of Billy Loves Stu for creating this meme, and Kristy Jett for alerting me to this meme...

7 comments:

  1. Michelle, thanks for playing! And I LOVE your gift for Baby Woodhouse, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even victims of Satan should stop contributing so much waste to the landfills... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to invite you to check out our behind the scenes blog for the upcoming horror film BRANDED!

    www.branded-movie.com

    on twitter at
    www.twitter.com/brandedmovie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Horror Blogger Alliance [HBA] I am just stopping by to say hello, "Hello", I am the unofficial "Welcome Wagon"... great things await you here at the club...

    Stop by to my zombie blog, walk around, get infected...

    Jeremy [iZombie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jeremy, it's an honor. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. A spinoff with Chainsaw & Dave... brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Will. I wish it would happen. WTH even happened to Gary Riley? Dean Cameron is still around but he's not getting any younger... Somehow I think Chainsaw might not be that interesting as a middle aged dude, but... who knows, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails